How to Protect Yourself from the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water thoroughly and regularly for 4o seconds especially before and after cooking food and using the toilet
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing
- Avoid direct contact with anyone showing symptoms of a respiratory illness, like coughing or sneezing.
Sneezing Etiquette to Stop the Spread:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Using a tissue then get rid of it directly
- Or use your bent elbow then wash your hands afterward
- Wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly and frequently for 40 seconds.