Home Quarantine Procedures:
- When coughing or sneezing, use wipes and dispose of them in the trash or cover your mouth with the elbow, then wash your hands with soap, water or sterile alcohol.
- Stay in your home in a room and stay away from others as much as possible.
- Get help from those around you to take care of you.
- Avoid traveling and public places (school or work).
- Avoid receiving visitors at home.
When necessary, to contact directly with others:
- Leave at least a meter of space between you.
- Wear a mask when leaving the house or mingling with others.