Washing your hands thoroughly and regularly, is very effective to protect yourself and others from COVID-19:
Effective measures to be followed to keep you and others safe :
- Hand hygiene is considered one of the most effective against COVID-19, so, remember to wash them thoroughly and regularly for 40 seconds.
- If you have to leave your home, maintain a safe distance away from others.
- Gloves are not an effective coronavirus prevention measure, and it is important to wash your hands for 40 seconds, or rub them using an alcohol-based sanitizer for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching surfaces, your eyes, nose, and mouth before washing your hands.
- Every time you step outside, you take a step further towards infection. Be responsible and stay home!
- It is your national duty to follow the infection control measures that recommend to control and stop the spread of the virus.
- Don’t leave your house unless absolutely necessary!
- Do you have any symptoms? (cough-fever-shortness of breath) Make sure to stay away from other, and call MOH’s (937) call center immediately.
- When going out, make sure to keep a safe distance from others.