Who are the most vulnerable groups to COVID-19 complications?
All groups and age groups without exception. However, certain diseases and medical conditions could weaken the immune system and make the body more susceptible to diseases, such as:
- Heart diseases including high blood pressure.
- Lung diseases.
To reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19
- Stay home.
- Avoid contact with people exhibiting symptoms.
- Frequently and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water.
- Disinfect surfaces.
If you must go out, take the following precautions:
- Keep a safe distance between you and other people.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes.
- Do not shake hands with anyone.
- Carry an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when outside the house.
- Avoid gatherings.
- Avoid touching surfaces. If you need to, use a napkin or a cloth.
- Disinfect surfaces using recommended disinfectants.
What to do if you exhibit one of the COVID-19 symptoms
Fever + cough + shortness of breath = stay home and call 937