Preventive measures to follow when receiving a delivery package.
How to safely receive orders and deliveries?
- Make sure that the courier is taking necessary precautions and is registered with the Communications Commission.
- Keep a safe distance at least 1 m between the recipient and the courier.
- Pay online instead of cash.
- Wash your hands after receiving the order and do not touch your face.
- Dispose of the bags and packaging once you receive the order and sterilize its exposed surfaces using chlorine and water, if possible.