For those coming back to Saudi Arabia, there is number of procedure you will be going through to assure your health and others.
Upon your arrival, we will be there waiting for you to apply all the preventive measures, including:
- Measuring your body temperature
- Taking you to where you will stay for the coming 14 days , to make sure you didn’t get the disease and stop any chances of outbreak in our society.
- During that time, you will be monitored to make sure you don’t develop the symptoms and ,if so. you will get the proper treatment at the right time
- After passing this period and without having any symptoms, you will be free to go home safely.
while you are home, and you start experiencing:
- Shortness of breathing
Immediately call (937), we will be happy to guide you what to do in such a case.
Recommendations for you (before, during and after) traveling:
- If you are in the country, stay home and avoid contact with others. Do not go outside unless necessary, such as to buy food or medicine.
- Regularly wash your hands with water and soap or use an alcohol-based hand rub before, during and after eating.
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever – cough – difficulty breathing and you are living with a group of people, wear a mask and keep yourself in a well ventilated place.
- Do not share your personal items, such as your tablecloth, pillow and table seat with others.
- Keep a safe distance from others and do not go near any person showing respiratory symptoms, such as coughing and sneezing.
- Do not use cash and pay electronically instead.
- Do not touch others’ luggage.
- Wear a mask if you have symptoms or if you are taking care of an infected person.
- Up to this moment, it has not been proven that the novel coronavirus can be airborne. It is spread through droplets that are sprayed through coughing and sneezing and contaminated hands and surfaces.
- Do not touch the plane’s handles or surfaces. If you do, wash your hands immediately.
- Avoid the crowds.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and properly dispose it. If not available, cover you nose and mouth with your bent elbow then wash your hands immediately.
- Drink a plenty of fluids.
- If you are traveling with children, ensure their health and safety by following the same instructions.
- Do no shake hands or come into close contact with anyone.
- Upon arrival, if you show symptoms such as fever – cough – difficulty breathing, inform officials immediately.