To stop the spread of the virus and protect those around you, keep yourself away as soon as you experience symptoms such as fever or shortness of breath and contact (MoH) 973.
How to protect yourself and prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, stay home, and call MOH’s call center on (937).