Home Delivery Protocols
Requirements for delivery representatives:
- Delivery representatives must wear medical or cloth masks, or anything that covers the mouth and nose during the delivery process.
- Emphasis on the cleanliness of cars and the cleanliness of drivers and their general appearance.
- A temperature check must be conducted for all delivery representatives on a daily basis.
- Any delivery representatives must stop working if any symptoms appear on him.
- Delivery representatives are required to constantly wash their hands or use hand sanitizers, during and after the process of receiving and delivering orders.
Requirements for the Food Establishments (Restaurants & Cafes):
- All the tools and equipment used in the delivery process must be disinfected after each delivery process (the delivery bags used, ATM device, etc.).
- Separate and pack different group foods from each other.
- Offer drinks in cans instead of glasses.
- Pack the order completely tightly and place an adhesive seal tape to close the bags.
Requirements of Delivery to the Consumers:
- Prevent handshakes upon delivery of orders.
- The customer should not accept the order in the absence of the seal tape, or if it appears that it is opened.
- Encourage electronic methods of payment and explain and disclose this to customers before completing the order.
- The customer must immediately disposes of the packaging bag in a healthy and safe manner.
Appendix A: Individuals who are at Higher Risk of Infection
The health controls for suspending attendance at workplaces during the Covid-19 pandemic shall be attached to the medical reports of the below Health Conditions:
- Those over the age of 65 years
- Chronic lung disease, or severe asthma:
For those who have been admitted to the hospital at least once in the past six months.
- Chronic heart diseases:
– Heart muscle failure.
– Coronary artery disease with at least having one heart attack during the past year.
- Inherited Immunodeficiency diseases
- Acquired Immunodeficiency:
1. Acquired immunodeficiency disease
2. Use of immunosuppressive drugs.
3. Use of cancer treatment drugs.
- Chronic medical conditions:
4. Uncontrolled diabetes, which necessitated admission to the hospital at least once during the past six months
5. High blood pressure disease, which required admission to the hospital at least once during the past six months
6. Kidney failure (dialysis)